Visit Rebekah's Page to get updates, read messages and send messages to Rebekah and her family through comments. This is a public "diary" of a family whose little girl started a battle with inoperable cancer in April 2005. In December 2007 our house burned down. And in September 2009 Mommy was diagnosed with a terminal disease (a genetic form of ALS) that took her to Heaven in July, 2011, leaving Daddy and two young girls to make it on their own. Over several years of ups and downs, you will get into our hearts, minds and souls as we share joys and sorrows. It can sometimes be very difficult to read. We hope it is also uplifting. Please find joy in what you read here.
____________________________________

Sunday, July 24, 2011



I am often asked "What can I do for you?"

These words come from God Almighty who pressed them on my heart several times until I finally understood what I was supposed to do with them by typing them up so many could read them. It is by God's strength and mercy that I am able to write these words for you. I am a humble faithful woman. The praise and glory belongs to God.

Many people have asked me if they can do anything for me. I often suggest that they can pray for me and my family and continue to care for my family once I go to heaven. While prayer and care are very needed, it is even more important that you believe and trust in Jesus Christ as your Saviour and friend.

If you have this faith then I will be happy to greet you some day in heaven. I suggest that you search your heart and determine whether you should be doing more. I regret that I have not done more to spread the good news that Christ has died that we might be saved.

If you do not have this faith then it is very important that you attend church regularly, pray to God for His guidance and read your bible regularly so that you can learn about God and come to know him and ultimately come to accept Christ as your Saviour understanding that He took the burden for your sin as well as mine on the cross where He died. Continue then to learn even more about God and teach your children about Him. I hope to see all of you in heaven but the only way to get there is through Jesus Christ. You can come to Christ at any time; you do not have to clean yourself up first. He accepts you as you are. Once saved all God sees is that Christ has covered your sin with His own blood. Praise God!

4 Shared:

At Monday, July 25, 2011 8:06:00 AM, Blogger Shelli Davis-Wilson Left a thought...

Frances, You are a beautiful daughter, wife, mother, and friend!! I have always prayed for you, Scott, and your beautiful girls, and I will continue to pray for you all! You were a great friend in high school and my only regret is not keeping in closer contact with you, Scott, and other friends that I have found through facebook. I love you, and I will see you seated in God's living room were we will meet again, someday. I dislike the thought of losing you, but you will be free from pain and be able to run, jump, ride your bike, and move freely without anymore pain!! God Bless You, AMEN!!

Love~N~friends,
Shelli "Davis" Wilson
Hilhi Class of "87"

 
At Monday, July 25, 2011 8:40:00 AM, Blogger Kara Chupp Left a thought...

Frances...these words are powerful and self-less...
We are praying.
And we will remember.
And your life and words have been used by God to direct hearts to Him...and to remind those of us who know Him...that we want to live now, not taking for granted one single moment or person.
Thank you Frances...

 
At Monday, July 25, 2011 6:38:00 PM, Anonymous Kim Cameron Left a thought...

Amen:)

 
At Monday, July 25, 2011 9:41:00 PM, Anonymous jodi tucker Left a thought...

See you later!!!
And you will be dancing and moving and twirling and swirling in heaven.....oh yeah, you will. And rainbows will remind me of God and Frances.

 

Post a Comment


Thank you from Rebekah...

Back to Rebekahs home page...