Visit Rebekah's Page to get updates, read messages and send messages to Rebekah and her family through comments. This is a public "diary" of a family whose little girl started a battle with inoperable cancer in April 2005. In December 2007 our house burned down. And in September 2009 Mommy was diagnosed with a terminal disease (a genetic form of ALS) that took her to Heaven in July, 2011, leaving Daddy and two young girls to make it on their own. Over several years of ups and downs, you will get into our hearts, minds and souls as we share joys and sorrows. It can sometimes be very difficult to read. We hope it is also uplifting. Please find joy in what you read here.
____________________________________

Tuesday, July 26, 2011



Home

12:23 PM. Frances has gone home with Jesus. Thank you for you loving emails and posts. The last thing she did before going to sleep was to read through them all and remark how many wonderful people there were out there.

16 Shared:

At Tuesday, July 26, 2011 12:51:00 PM, Blogger Jess Left a thought...

May God bring you all peace and comfort during this time. My prayers are with you and your family. God bless all of you!

 
At Tuesday, July 26, 2011 12:53:00 PM, Blogger Robyn Left a thought...

Thank you for sharing the journey with us. I am so sorry for your loss, yet I rejoice in Frances's healing. I can only imagine what she's experiencing at this very moment in the arms of Jesus!

I can't even begin to imagine the pain your family must feel. You are in the thoughts and prayers of so many people.

Robyn

 
At Tuesday, July 26, 2011 1:06:00 PM, Blogger Stephanie Roscoe-AFN Ministries Left a thought...

My heart breaks for the family left behind, but I am glad that Frances is no longer in pain. Praying for Scott and the girls during this difficult time.

 
At Tuesday, July 26, 2011 2:50:00 PM, Blogger The other me Left a thought...

I am so glad that you know for sure that Frances is now free and well again, I am so sorry that you are left with the sadness of missing her. May your beautiful family be blessed and comforted in this sad time.

 
At Tuesday, July 26, 2011 2:56:00 PM, Blogger Deb Left a thought...

Praying for you - as you rest in the arms of the Lord...and in all the difficult days ahead, know that I will be praying, always...and still.

Frances... FREE and WHOLE and sharing in her Glorious reward!

 
At Tuesday, July 26, 2011 3:27:00 PM, Blogger Lisa Left a thought...

Scott, you are all in my prayers. I'm glad Frances is no longer in pain, but at the same time, I'm very deeply sorry for your loss.

Lisa Pino Ebert

 
At Tuesday, July 26, 2011 5:01:00 PM, Anonymous Marie in Michigan Left a thought...

Heaven received a wonderful person today. May the Lord surround your family, and especially those wonderful girls of hers, with his mighty arms. May you find peace and comfort in knowing Frances is no more pain and is healed and whole again in the body of Christ. My prayers continue as you face the days ahead and reflect on the wonderful memories you have.

 
At Tuesday, July 26, 2011 5:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous Left a thought...

Our hearts go out to all of you.

The Mikalows

 
At Tuesday, July 26, 2011 5:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anne Left a thought...

My heart is with you. Frances was so strong willed, strong in heart and in mind, and the gift of love she left behind will remain with you all always. She will take care of all of you, from above, and the memories you made and shared will last forever. I have never met you in person, but because of the journey you have shared, I feel like I have known you all for years. May Frances meet my mom and dad when she sits with Jesus, and let them know how much i miss them too.

 
At Tuesday, July 26, 2011 6:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous Left a thought...

Though I know Frances is with Jesus, my heart still breaks for your family. As a young mother and wife, this is what I've always been afraid of. I am sure many women wrestle with this same fear, of leaving our families especially our children, young. But after seeing Frances's faith and grace in the midst of this, I have been challenged in my faith, to praise God through everything. Especially the storm.

As for Frances I can only imagine her joy as she is in the presence of Jesus whom she so loved.

You are not alone in your grief. Countless prayers, even by strangers and being said on your behalf.Please know, you and your girls will be prayed for everyday by me.

Thank you for sharing this very private journey with us.

Tracy

 
At Tuesday, July 26, 2011 8:41:00 PM, Anonymous Melissa Bradley Left a thought...

You had a TRULY Amazing Wife! One who with her last remarks had to point to the mercies of the cross! I am so truly blessed and broken over your story! Thank you for allowing God to use you through sharing!

 
At Wednesday, July 27, 2011 7:29:00 AM, Blogger Avozinha Left a thought...

My prayers are with you. Frances will have a new perfect body on ressurrection day. May God be with you!

 
At Wednesday, July 27, 2011 8:31:00 AM, Blogger elizabeth Left a thought...

Praying for you and your dear family.
Steve and Elizabeth Stewart

 
At Wednesday, July 27, 2011 10:31:00 AM, Blogger Louise Left a thought...

You are in my thoughts and my prayers today. May the Lord give comfort and His peace to each of you.

 
At Thursday, July 28, 2011 3:33:00 PM, Blogger Char Left a thought...

May God wrap His arms around you, the girls, and all of your friends and family. Frances is Home, not suffering, and rejoicing in the presence of our Saviour. You fought the good fight, Scott. And there is much more of the fignt ahead of you as you raise your girls without their mom. I pray God's strength for you, and the peace that passes all understanding. No one who has followed your struggles could have walked away untouched. I, and many others, will continue to lift you up in prayer.

 
At Friday, July 29, 2011 11:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous Left a thought...

Your whole family is in my thoughts.
I am very sorry for your loss.
((hugs)) from Jerusalem, Israel.

 

Post a Comment


Thank you from Rebekah...

Back to Rebekahs home page...