Visit Rebekah's Page to get updates, read messages and send messages to Rebekah and her family through comments. This is a public "diary" of a family whose little girl started a battle with inoperable cancer in April 2005. In December 2007 our house burned down. And in September 2009 Mommy was diagnosed with a terminal disease (a genetic form of ALS) that took her to Heaven in July, 2011, leaving Daddy and two young girls to make it on their own. Over several years of ups and downs, you will get into our hearts, minds and souls as we share joys and sorrows. It can sometimes be very difficult to read. We hope it is also uplifting. Please find joy in what you read here.
____________________________________

Friday, August 26, 2005



A New Look

Daddy here - I went to bed at midnight and woke up at 6. I waited for nearly an hour before coming to Rebekah's page; not unlike that last present that you just wait to open trying to add to the suspense. When I saw the first comment on the new look I couldn't take it any more.

THANK YOU to Darlene Schacht and Stephanie Fries at www.chameleonblogskins.com for donating the graphic re-do for RebekahsPage. What a beautiful site it is. Now not only our hearts, but our eyes can delight because of Rebekah.

Darlene, a complete stranger to us until this week, has had Rebekah on her heart. Please go check her own blog here and use www.chameleonblogskins.com to give your blog a new look. She has a bunch of beautiful pre-defined templates and will even custom make one for you like she did for Rebekah

14 Shared:

At Friday, August 26, 2005 8:21:00 AM, Blogger Cheryl Left a thought...

What a great new look and thoughtful gift from a new friend.

I continue to pray for Rebekah and everyone who is working with and loving her.

 
At Friday, August 26, 2005 8:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous Left a thought...

Nice new look. A pleasant feeling comes off, I imagine its Rebekah's little legs running around her yard. ~caron

 
At Friday, August 26, 2005 8:47:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous Left a thought...

For that little squirt, I would design a hundred thousand templates if it could make a difference.

The links were funny colors, I fixed those too hopefully.

 
At Friday, August 26, 2005 8:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous Left a thought...

Great new look! Refreshing! Continuing to keep Rebekah and family in our prayers.

 
At Friday, August 26, 2005 9:10:00 AM, Blogger steve Left a thought...

Glad you decided to go with the new skin Scott.

It is a beautiful one just like Rebekah

 
At Friday, August 26, 2005 9:31:00 AM, Blogger Rebekah Christine Left a thought...

Thank you all - and thank Darlene for the new look!

 
At Friday, August 26, 2005 10:00:00 AM, Blogger Marla Bean Left a thought...

I love the new look. Darlene is a very talented woman and I love her designs. Even more than that, I love that God has used her talents for His glory. I love that God has given Darlene a heart to give. I am glad that the site blesses you, Scott and Frances. I think it is probablly a great expression of Rebekah's spirit. I am praying for all of you, every day.

 
At Friday, August 26, 2005 10:16:00 AM, Blogger Joy Left a thought...

I love the new look.

I'm continuing to pray for Rebekah.

Darlene is such a special person. We are all blessed to have her.

 
At Friday, August 26, 2005 10:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous Left a thought...

WOW and WOW, such a beautiful change on your site. Bless those who have given of their time and services. I anxiously await every bit of news from you and pray often for your needs.

 
At Friday, August 26, 2005 10:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous Left a thought...

Fantastic new graphics! What a wonderful gift!

I prayed for Rebekah with my brother today after close to four years of estranged silence. God is at work!

Blessings to the family this weekend and those coming to help at the hospital. I pray for their strength, to be strong for you, and for wisdom to the medical staff.

 
At Friday, August 26, 2005 12:01:00 PM, Blogger Jeff H Left a thought...

Darlene is a treasure. And her heart is as big as all of Canada.

Prayers continue for Rebekah, and you, mommy and all involved in her care.

 
At Friday, August 26, 2005 12:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous Left a thought...

I loved the new look but when I viewed the photo album in the Help Rebekah web site there were no thumb nail photos to click on. I had to download the whole collection in full size to view any of the photos. Since I'm one of those stuck with a dial up, it took a while.

 
At Friday, August 26, 2005 12:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous Left a thought...

I loved the new look but when I viewed the photo album in the Help Rebekah web site there were no thumb nail photos to click on. I had to download the whole collection in full size to view any of the photos. Since I'm one of those stuck with a dial up, it took a while.

Jim L

 
At Friday, August 26, 2005 12:54:00 PM, Blogger Pam Left a thought...

Darlene, thank you for continuing to share your God given talent, you bless us all.

I look at those precious little feet wandering through that field of flowers and pray that soon those pictures will be of Rebekah's chubby little legs and feet in those darling little pink sandals.

Thank you Darlene for hearing His voice and acting on it.

 

Post a Comment


Thank you from Rebekah...

Back to Rebekahs home page...