Visit Rebekah's Page to get updates, read messages and send messages to Rebekah and her family through comments. This is a public "diary" of a family whose little girl started a battle with inoperable cancer in April 2005. In December 2007 our house burned down. And in September 2009 Mommy was diagnosed with a terminal disease (a genetic form of ALS) that took her to Heaven in July, 2011, leaving Daddy and two young girls to make it on their own. Over several years of ups and downs, you will get into our hearts, minds and souls as we share joys and sorrows. It can sometimes be very difficult to read. We hope it is also uplifting. Please find joy in what you read here.
____________________________________

Tuesday, March 20, 2012



Wedding Program

A few people have asked for a copy of the wedding program to be posted. Since it was in print format I have included the two files here but you will have to use your imagination to see the front/back/inside in the right order as it was when printed and folded. You should be able to click on each image to make it bigger.



3 Shared:

At Thursday, August 23, 2012 6:29:00 AM, Blogger Unknown Left a thought...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At Friday, November 06, 2015 11:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous Left a thought...

Hi Scott! After all this time I remember this page's address by memory. I am so happy that you have found happiness after all you've been through. You have been through so much--I can't really even imagine. But my heart breaks for it. But my heart rejoices too because even in the midst of the heartache He gives you joy. :) Anyway I just want you to know that I have not forgotten your family and you are still in my prayers. If you need any specific prayers --ever-- please just let me know. God bless you and your family!

Kelli Whisenhunt

 
At Thursday, May 31, 2018 11:19:00 PM, Blogger vishal singh bisht Left a thought...


best post graduation courses in india


You truly influence it to appear to be extremely simple with your introduction yet I observe this issue to be truly something that I figure I would in no way, shape or form get it. It appears to be excessively unpredictable and exceptionally tremendous for me. I'm observing forward to your next distribute, I will attempt to get its hold!

 

Post a Comment


Thank you from Rebekah...

Back to Rebekahs home page...