Visit Rebekah's Page to get updates, read messages and send messages to Rebekah and her family through comments. This is a public "diary" of a family whose little girl started a battle with inoperable cancer in April 2005. In December 2007 our house burned down. And in September 2009 Mommy was diagnosed with a terminal disease (a genetic form of ALS) that took her to Heaven in July, 2011, leaving Daddy and two young girls to make it on their own. Over several years of ups and downs, you will get into our hearts, minds and souls as we share joys and sorrows. It can sometimes be very difficult to read. We hope it is also uplifting. Please find joy in what you read here.
____________________________________

Tuesday, November 22, 2011



Who is Rebekah?

I received this in a private message today. It touched me so much that I asked for permission to share it here:

Hi Scott,

Just a quick note to tell you a story that happened today. The kids and I were on our way to an appointment and Sierrah said out of the blue "You know what I like about Rebekkah?"

"What?" I asked.

"She is always happy, smiling and nice to everyone even though she lost her mom she is still so nice, I don't know if I would be that way." Wyatt [Sierrah's younger brother] agreed.

Just thought you should know your child inspired mine today.

Thank you Darcey. Thank you for sharing Rebekah's inspiration and providing us with a great blessing.

0 Shared:

Post a Comment


Thank you from Rebekah...

Back to Rebekahs home page...