Visit Rebekah's Page to get updates, read messages and send messages to Rebekah and her family through comments. This is a public "diary" of a family whose little girl started a battle with inoperable cancer in April 2005. In December 2007 our house burned down. And in September 2009 Mommy was diagnosed with a terminal disease (a genetic form of ALS) that took her to Heaven in July, 2011, leaving Daddy and two young girls to make it on their own. Over several years of ups and downs, you will get into our hearts, minds and souls as we share joys and sorrows. It can sometimes be very difficult to read. We hope it is also uplifting. Please find joy in what you read here.
____________________________________

Saturday, July 15, 2006



Photos

Think up the captions yourself:



4 Shared:

At Saturday, July 15, 2006 4:57:00 PM, Blogger Lora Left a thought...

So glad that you all had a good time at the campout. Thanks for the pictures, it is always great to see their beautiful faces. Looks like they were having a great time together. Sorry I haven't been by in awhile Griffin has been using the computer a lot lately using his computer software educational games and I haven't had much of a chance to visit blogs as of late. I'm glad to hear that you all are doing so very well and leading a "normal" life now. I will do my best to come back and visit your blog as often as I can. Hugs from Alaska
Lora and Griffin Blaise :)

 
At Monday, July 17, 2006 9:43:00 AM, Blogger Valerie Left a thought...

Great pictures!!!

 
At Wednesday, July 19, 2006 6:38:00 AM, Blogger JodiTucker Left a thought...

Love the pictures!! I can think of a few captions....."Hey, I'm cute."
"Come and play with me." (among others......How about...."playing with desitin is my favorite!")
Thanks for these pics!

 
At Tuesday, July 25, 2006 7:06:00 PM, Blogger Lora Left a thought...

I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I am thinking of you all. You haven't posted for awhile so I hope that all is well. Take care my friends and enjoy your summer, hope it's not too hot still. The temps. here in Alaska have been quite mild and we've had lots of rain. Hugs from us

 

Post a Comment


Thank you from Rebekah...

Back to Rebekahs home page...