Visit Rebekah's Page to get updates, read messages and send messages to Rebekah and her family through comments. This is a public "diary" of a family whose little girl started a battle with inoperable cancer in April 2005. In December 2007 our house burned down. And in September 2009 Mommy was diagnosed with a terminal disease (a genetic form of ALS) that took her to Heaven in July, 2011, leaving Daddy and two young girls to make it on their own. Over several years of ups and downs, you will get into our hearts, minds and souls as we share joys and sorrows. It can sometimes be very difficult to read. We hope it is also uplifting. Please find joy in what you read here.
____________________________________

Sunday, December 26, 2010



Hearing Mommy's Voice

Last year for Christmas the girls got a cheap video camera that was "Free with $50 Order" from an office supply store. They loved it and used it throughout the year. Sarah was so good with it that this year she got a "real" video camera we found on Woot for $35. In cleaning the card off the old one to put in the new one we came across this, one of Sarah's very first videos recorded LAST Christmas:



I just played it for Sarah and her response: "I love hearing mommy's voice."

Something we haven't done since August...

6 Shared:

At Sunday, December 26, 2010 10:21:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous Left a thought...

Precious moments! Love it, thanks for sharing.

 
At Sunday, December 26, 2010 2:39:00 PM, Blogger Sue Z Left a thought...

That is a beautiful gift that will continue to give to you for the rest of your lives!!

 
At Sunday, December 26, 2010 9:29:00 PM, Anonymous Darlene Left a thought...

John 10:27-29 "My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow Me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand."

 
At Friday, December 31, 2010 4:06:00 PM, Blogger Lora Left a thought...

That was beautiful!

May the new year bring you more blessings with joy in your heart and may you all be surrounded by those you love!

 
At Saturday, January 01, 2011 8:41:00 PM, Blogger Robyn Left a thought...

Some videos just aren't long enough. How precious!

 
At Monday, January 17, 2011 4:43:00 AM, Blogger michelle whetzel Left a thought...

Hello My name is Michelle Whetzel . 2010 was a yr of battling breast cancer. Thanks to the Lord I survived the treatments and am recovering well. I just read your blogs and my heart goes out to you and your family. Dear Lord I pray you bring peace and comfort to this family. May you bring them closer to you. Wrapping them in your loving arms. Take care of their mother . Give her your love and strength . Be with this family always. I ask this in your loving name. AMEN Phil 4:13 " All things are possible thru Christ who strengthens me. " This verse got me thru some ruff times . Hope it helps you as well. ALL MY LOVE God Bless Michelle Whetzel

 

Post a Comment


Thank you from Rebekah...

Back to Rebekahs home page...