Visit Rebekah's Page to get updates, read messages and send messages to Rebekah and her family through comments. This is a public "diary" of a family whose little girl started a battle with inoperable cancer in April 2005. In December 2007 our house burned down. And in September 2009 Mommy was diagnosed with a terminal disease (a genetic form of ALS) that took her to Heaven in July, 2011, leaving Daddy and two young girls to make it on their own. Over several years of ups and downs, you will get into our hearts, minds and souls as we share joys and sorrows. It can sometimes be very difficult to read. We hope it is also uplifting. Please find joy in what you read here.
____________________________________

Monday, June 15, 2009



Happy Anniversary

Mommy and I are celebrating our 18th anniversary today. I usually don't write from my perspective but I do just want to take the chance to thank mommy for being such a wonderful mother and a wonderful wife. After all we have been through I wouldn't change any of it for the world. I cannot imagine going through it with anyone but her.

Many couples do not survive some of the trials we have been through and I praise God and thank you all for all of your prayers that we are still so much in love and looking forward to many many more wonderful years.

-Scott (Rebekah's Daddy)

PS. YES - 2 posts in one day. I know that is a record for us lately. For those of you who are purists, the past couple of posts were not directly about Rebekah so I apologize for that...

4 Shared:

At Monday, June 15, 2009 2:32:00 PM, Anonymous joditucker Left a thought...

Happy 18th!! Pete and I are approaching #30 on June 23!

 
At Monday, June 15, 2009 2:45:00 PM, Blogger Debbie Left a thought...

Happy Anniversary!! Brian and I just celebrated 32 and it just gets better and better!

 
At Thursday, June 18, 2009 5:52:00 AM, Blogger Char Left a thought...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!! God is good, and He has brought you through SO much together. May He continue to be your source of strength and comfort.

 
At Sunday, June 21, 2009 10:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous Left a thought...

Happy Anniversary! Good to hear from you guys. (I've read the last 3 post all at once). Although when you're not posting I tend to take that as no news is good news and you're out living life which I like too! Poor Rebekah having to get stitches. That's no fun! Hope you have a fun filled summer with no more boo boo's :)
KelliW

 

Post a Comment


Thank you from Rebekah...

Back to Rebekahs home page...