Visit Rebekah's Page to get updates, read messages and send messages to Rebekah and her family through comments. This is a public "diary" of a family whose little girl started a battle with inoperable cancer in April 2005. In December 2007 our house burned down. And in September 2009 Mommy was diagnosed with a terminal disease (a genetic form of ALS) that took her to Heaven in July, 2011, leaving Daddy and two young girls to make it on their own. Over several years of ups and downs, you will get into our hearts, minds and souls as we share joys and sorrows. It can sometimes be very difficult to read. We hope it is also uplifting. Please find joy in what you read here.

Friday, February 15, 2008

At The Hospital - Yet Again

Here we sit in the atrium waiting for Rebekah's scans to be done. We left the house just after 6am and got down here just fine. The drill is normal. Quite an "odd" normal drill to have but we have done it so many times.

Rebekah did not want any medicine before hand so she got her IV in her hand and the initial medicine to put her out via IV only. She did such a great job and held completely still for the IV even though she was saying "no iv."

Now the wait begins. We should be here about an hour before they come get us and then about 45 minutes in recovery with her. Then a trip home with a very sleepy, grumpy girl.

3 Shared:

At Friday, February 15, 2008 6:33:00 PM, Blogger Donetta Left a thought...

Oh Lady I am holding you in my prayerful compassions. How great a battle field to walk into daring. Hold fast do not let your peace be moved Stand And I will stand with you too. If you should fall it is just fine because Darling He will catch you.

At Saturday, February 16, 2008 1:25:00 PM, Blogger Sarah Left a thought...

Prayers for clean scans.

At Sunday, February 24, 2008 11:13:00 PM, Blogger THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY Left a thought...

I am hoping that all the scans come back as saying that the cancer is still gone.


Post a Comment

Thank you from Rebekah...

Back to Rebekahs home page...