Visit Rebekah's Page to get updates, read messages and send messages to Rebekah and her family through comments. This is a public "diary" of a family whose little girl started a battle with inoperable cancer in April 2005. In December 2007 our house burned down. And in September 2009 Mommy was diagnosed with a terminal disease (a genetic form of ALS) that took her to Heaven in July, 2011, leaving Daddy and two young girls to make it on their own. Over several years of ups and downs, you will get into our hearts, minds and souls as we share joys and sorrows. It can sometimes be very difficult to read. We hope it is also uplifting. Please find joy in what you read here.
____________________________________

Tuesday, January 01, 2008



Happy New Year!

Who knows what 2008 will bring? Prayers, please.

4 Shared:

At Tuesday, January 01, 2008 11:58:00 PM, Blogger Brat Left a thought...

Who knows what 2008 will bring indeed? Here I am, on my first night shift of the new year, trying to entertain myself, so I google my name....and meet this wonderful, strong family that has seen so much 2007, and this little girl who has made me realize again, what is important in life. My name is also Rebekah, and I also have a younger sister named Sarah! Your story has touched me, at the beginning of this new year. Happy New Year to you all...you're in my heart!

 
At Thursday, January 03, 2008 8:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous Left a thought...

We are sending prayers for your whole family. God is with you each step of the way. I Thank Our Lord that you have each other in these difficult times.
We think of you often, let us know if we can help. Praise God for the incredible scan results!! He is SO GOOD!
Allie and Alanie

 
At Friday, January 04, 2008 6:20:00 PM, Blogger Valerie Left a thought...

Well, 2007 certainly brought many unexpected challenges to you, as well as many blessings. I pray that your blessings in 2008 far outweigh your challenges. One of the highlights of 2007 for me was to meet all of you here in Ohio!

God bless, and I continue to keep you in my prayers.

 
At Saturday, January 05, 2008 3:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous Left a thought...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I hope that the lord brings you many blessings in 2008 and more to come.
You all are always in my prayers, hope that you all are doing well.

Take care, and God Bless! :)
-Sarah Mathia

 

Post a Comment


Thank you from Rebekah...

Back to Rebekahs home page...