Visit Rebekah's Page to get updates, read messages and send messages to Rebekah and her family through comments. This is a public "diary" of a family whose little girl started a battle with inoperable cancer in April 2005. In December 2007 our house burned down. And in September 2009 Mommy was diagnosed with a terminal disease (a genetic form of ALS) that took her to Heaven in July, 2011, leaving Daddy and two young girls to make it on their own. Over several years of ups and downs, you will get into our hearts, minds and souls as we share joys and sorrows. It can sometimes be very difficult to read. We hope it is also uplifting. Please find joy in what you read here.
____________________________________

Thursday, September 20, 2007





In Loving Memory of Baby Lexie.

No words that I can think of could replace those of a mommy who has just lost her little girl:

"God took my baby home at 6:00 pm this evening. I really don't know what to say, so I won't say much. I want you all to know that she passed away very quickly and peacefully. She took 2 deep breaths and was taken home to be with her grandmas, grandpas, friends, and aunts, uncles, and all the wonder that awaits in glorious Heaven.

My angel is now in Heaven. Wow. I know that she is in peace, but Good Lord, it hurts to know that she won't be snuggled in my arms as we sleep tonight. That's my favorite part of the day. Holding her on me while we slept and well, holding her all the time really. Hee!

Believing,
Robyn"

Our hearts and prayers are with you Robyn and Chris and we know that Lexie is rejoicing with her family that have gone before her as well as with all the other kiddo angels also there with God.

The beautiful white rose that has touched so many of us in so many ways is by and used with permission from Australian photographer Lisa Hocking Please see her blog and thank her for its use.

Labels:

1 Shared:

At Saturday, September 22, 2007 11:55:00 AM, Blogger Sarah Left a thought...

I have been following baby Lexie's caringbridge page for a while now. I was so saddened to read this post the other day. I can't imagine how painful this must be for this family. Prayers for them in this hard time in their lives.

 

Post a Comment


Thank you from Rebekah...

Back to Rebekahs home page...