Visit Rebekah's Page to get updates, read messages and send messages to Rebekah and her family through comments. This is a public "diary" of a family whose little girl started a battle with inoperable cancer in April 2005. In December 2007 our house burned down. And in September 2009 Mommy was diagnosed with a terminal disease (a genetic form of ALS) that took her to Heaven in July, 2011, leaving Daddy and two young girls to make it on their own. Over several years of ups and downs, you will get into our hearts, minds and souls as we share joys and sorrows. It can sometimes be very difficult to read. We hope it is also uplifting. Please find joy in what you read here.
____________________________________

Thursday, February 02, 2006



Off To Clinic

Mommy and the girls are off to Clinic this morning for blood tests and other follow up from last weeks chemo.  Of course we suffered last night for the girls sleeping so much during the day.  Ugh.  

Where did everybody go?  No comments at all for 24 hours made us concerned something was broken!

13 Shared:

At Thursday, February 02, 2006 10:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous Left a thought...

We're here! Just nice to read that your days are more or less normal. I'm feeling a bit "lost" with no need to plan for Sarah's visits.

 
At Thursday, February 02, 2006 10:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous Left a thought...

No it's not broken, and I read yesterdays post and todays post,
and this may sound bad to say, and sorry if it does, but this is what I'm feeling, when I read about all these babys hurting like this it breaks my heart, and the familys that are going though this, I know God is with you all, but I feel bad that all I can do for them and for your family is Pray, and thought it would sound bad to post it, and I'm sorry for not say anything!
praying that to day is a good one
huggs
janice

 
At Thursday, February 02, 2006 10:11:00 AM, Blogger Katie Left a thought...

here and praying, I'm sorry that we probably all take for granted that you know that and don't tell you it more often

 
At Thursday, February 02, 2006 11:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous Left a thought...

Hi Rebekah and family
MSN has re vamped their spaces blogs and its almost impossible to use.I finally was able to get in here and say hello to you.I'm always thinking of that sweet little girl and my prayers are always with her.
Big hugs to all
Paul

 
At Thursday, February 02, 2006 11:03:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous Left a thought...

Letting you know that you are constantly in my thoughts & prayers. Hugs to all of you.

 
At Thursday, February 02, 2006 1:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous Left a thought...

Hey! My mom and I have been reading your blog of a few months now. And we keep you in our prayers everyday! We I looked at the pictures I stared crying! Rebekah, I hope you start to feel better and your story has touched me in many ways! Family, thanks for sharing this with people. I hope that you all are doing good!

 
At Thursday, February 02, 2006 2:23:00 PM, Blogger Tammy Brierly Left a thought...

Sorry Rebekah's mommmy I got confused and made the correction. I will have trouble watching too if at all.

Good luck on those tests;)

 
At Thursday, February 02, 2006 3:43:00 PM, Blogger Valerie Left a thought...

I read daily, but don't always comment - so, I don't think anything is broken! I'll pray for good results - I know how anxiety-proviking it is to have to wait!

 
At Thursday, February 02, 2006 4:22:00 PM, Blogger steve Left a thought...

its broken!!!

Always here. Always prayin

 
At Thursday, February 02, 2006 5:00:00 PM, Blogger JodiTucker Left a thought...

We're here and praying in OH. Just have not commented because, well, just haven't. Love to you, Jodi

 
At Thursday, February 02, 2006 5:57:00 PM, Blogger Andi Left a thought...

I am praying too.

 
At Thursday, February 02, 2006 5:59:00 PM, Blogger Deb Left a thought...

Have you ever read or seen the video by Dr. Suess...Horton Hears a Who?....."we are here, we are here, we are here, we are here!!!"

...always!

Praying continually,
Deb

 
At Friday, February 03, 2006 3:55:00 AM, Blogger Alison Left a thought...

Always here, sometimes a number of times a day. Just being quiet....

 

Post a Comment


Thank you from Rebekah...

Back to Rebekahs home page...